Store Administration (http://yoursite.com/storeadmin replace yoursite.com with Your Own )
Administration (lower right menu)
Catalog setup variables affect your shopping cart catalog on your site. Enter the following variables as needed:
- Mals-E Cart ID: Enter your Mals-E cart account number (the user name, not password) here if it hasn't already been done for you
- Inv Limit: Inventory messages will display only if the inventory quantity is less than this value
- Mals-E Server: Enter the server prefix (ie. www, ww4, ww7, etc.) of your Mals-E cart
- Inv Check: Do you want the system to stop someone from trying to order more than is in stock? Set Yes to limit them, No to allow backorders
- Currency: Enter your currency symbol
- Item Select: Do not display the item drop down box in the administration area (a good solution for larger stores)
- Image Height: Enter the pixel height at you wish to display your thumbnail images, or leave blank to use the actual height of the thumbnail
- Related Images: Do you want to display images next to each related product?
- Image Width: Enter the pixel width at you wish to display your thumbnail images, or leave blank to use the actual width of the thumbnail
- Page Numbers: Select Yes to display page numbering (ie. 1 | 2 | 3 ...) or No to just display Previous and Next links
- Item Images: How many thumbnail images would you like to display for each item?
- Price Discount: Do you want to set price discounts (ie. give lower prices for multiple item purchases)?
- Item Options: How many options (ie. colors, sizes, styles, etc.) do you want to add per options?
- Tax/Costs: Set this to Yes if you want to log your product cost and add a tax amount for items
- Item Rows: How many rows of items do you want to display on one page?
- Out of Stock: Select Yes to display out of stock items with an "unavailable" message. Select No if you don`t want to list out of stock items
- Layout Style: Show your products in a single column, double column, triple column, multiple column links, or a no-image grid listing
- Featured Link: Do you want to display a Featured Item link on your navigation section if featured items exist?
- Text Nav Bar: If you use a vertical link navigation, you can choose to display only the main categories (Vertical Display), main and sub categories (Vertical Subcategories), or only the main categories until a category is clicked - at which time the subcategories will appear (Expanded Categories). This field has no bearing on other navigation types.
- New Item Link: Do you want to display a New Item link on your navigation section?
- Order Process: Would you like to list the cart in a standard web page, or embedded into an iframe on your site? If you choose an iframe, it will pull out of that iframe when customers finish their purchase
- All Item Link: Do you want to display an All Item link on your navigation section?
- Main Categories: When a category has subcategories, do you want to display those subcategories with links, display just the products for that category and all its subcats, or both the links and the products?
- Sale Link: Do you want to display a Sale Item link on your navigation section if sale products exist?
- Product Order: How would you like to order your products?
- Order Button: If you would like to remove the order button, set this value to No. Otherwise, set it to Yes.
- Registry Type: If you want to include a gift registry on your site, make a selection here. Choose a bridal or baby registry for a specific registry setup, or a gift registry for a general one that can be used for many occasions
- Limited Qty: If you want to display a message that will appear when there is a limited number of items in stock, enter it here
- Related Msg: If you want to display a message that will appear when there are related products for an item, enter it here