Mobile Friendly is HERE
Mobile Friendly MM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: new website for boss  (Read 889 times)
Christine
« on: March 14, 2015, 12:52:39 PM »

Hi, I have just gone through 2 web hosts (the first one my boss chose - I hated it)  The second one I chose because I thought it would have a better builder with more options and I absolutely hated it after just two days, cancelled it last night and decided on Merchant Moms based on some intense research last night.
I just paid for the domain name and hosting and both status's say "pending".  What I'd like to know is:
 1.) how soon can I start working on the site?
2.) how long does it usually take for a ready made template from one of the providers listed to be integrated by MM?
and I guess that's it for now.
Thanks so much and everyone who wrote a review of Merchant Moms, thank you also, those were extremely helpful.
Kathie
MM_Administrator

Merchantmoms Staff

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 03:53:15 PM »

Hi,
   I replied to your support desk ticket but will reply here too. The site should be up and ready - you'll have to use the IP address listed in the welcome email until the domain name propagates. The welcome email went to the address you signed up with .

On the templates - each designer has different turnaround times which are usually posted on their site. If you don't see the turnaround time on the site though you can drop them a line to see how long it would be to install the template.

Thanks!

Kathie
Mod Magic
- Modifications for your site

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: