Mobile Friendly is HERE
Mobile Friendly MM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Thanks Tina! & More Questions (I cannot figure how to reply to my thread)  (Read 2023 times)
Cindy
« on: August 08, 2010, 03:53:32 PM »

Sorry for the new thread... Im just not seeing the reply button   Huh?

So, I cannot get at the order data to set up pick lists or a mailing list, etc, using my own software, correct?    In other words, the order information cannot be downloaded to my computer.  Is that correct?

New questions (I have an online store through another eCommerce provider, so my questions are fairly technical.)

--If I had, say, 10 open orders, could I print all of them with one click, or must each order be opened to get to the print function?

Does your service integrate with Shipworks, or a similiar service?   
... if not, is there an option to export a file with customer address info (to be uploaded to a shipping service?) 

May I see the code for one of your included templates?
Where can I see a list of the variables which are available to use in a custom template?

I set up several Catagories/subcatagories and products in the demo admin.   The demo store does not show any products when I select a parent catagory, it does show links to the sub-catagories.  Is it possible to program a custom template so that the products in all of the child catagories do show when clicking on the name of the , or will that not work?

Thank you
Cindy
Tina
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2010, 05:05:26 PM »

So, I cannot get at the order data to set up pick lists or a mailing list, etc, using my own software, correct?    In other words, the order information cannot be downloaded to my computer.  Is that correct?

You may be able to do this using Mals MOrders, however I don't use it, so I am not familiar with it. However you can go to thier site and check it out. its mals-e (dot) com
--If I had, say, 10 open orders, could I print all of them with one click, or must each order be opened to get to the print function?

You can only print one at a time...you can list them all on one page, but yes print at once.

Does your service integrate with Shipworks, or a similiar service?  
... if not, is there an option to export a file with customer address info (to be uploaded to a shipping service?)

Mals is the shopping cart that works with our software, so I would need to send you to them again for that, but I don't believe shipworks is on their list. I know most here use quickbooks and stamps.com

May I see the code for one of your included templates?
Where can I see a list of the variables which are available to use in a custom template?

Once you sign up the included templates will be there in your admin. The include codes that work in the templates are available in the Online manual at the link above.

I set up several Catagories/subcatagories and products in the demo admin.   The demo store does not show any products when I select a parent catagory, it does show links to the sub-catagories.  Is it possible to program a custom template so that the products in all of the child catagories do show when clicking on the name of the , or will that not work?

Yes you can set that in the store admin area under catalog setup and also when just editing the category pages.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: