Mobile Friendly is HERE
Mobile Friendly MM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Cart Question  (Read 1471 times)
Jennifer Cavanagh
« on: April 05, 2012, 12:43:16 PM »

I just sent an e-mail to join the forum, so I apologize if this has been asked before, but I can't read anything in the forums yet Smiley

My site is hosted here - ClassicCandyCovers.com.   I am still on a temporary and want to launch live this weekend, but I need to fix something with my cart.

I've been in contact with Mal's and wanted to see if you can tell me where I can find the HTML code for the shopping cart?
Is it hard coded thru the web template, or is there any access to them thru my administrator?

I have to take something out of the code so that my customers can change the quantity of their orders in the shopping cart.
Right now it can not be changed. (I don't knw what happened as it once did and now it can't be.  The quantity number is no longer in a box like it needs to be).

If you can shed some light on where the code is, that would be great.  My laptop crashed & I no longer have my Dreamweaver set up, so if I can change it somewhere else, that would be great.

Thanks for your time! ~Jennifer
Kathie
MM_Administrator

Merchantmoms Staff

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 02:39:55 PM »

Hi,
   That's something we would need to change - I'll get it switched to the qty box for you.

Kathie
Mod Magic
- Modifications for your site

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: